Thursday, June 24, 2010

Afghanistan Analysis

A "drum roll" please....

For what it is worth, I have finally finished my promised "Afghan Analysis". It is not a tactical analysis. It is merely a strategic summary combined with personal opinion. In developing it I have based it entirely on my own readings and interpretations. I have purposely avoided quoting many statistics or other peoples opinions. My purpose, after all, is merely to offer my opinions, not to re-write the strategy for success.

It is longer than my normal blog posts so I decided to put up here as a separate page. If you look to the right you will see a page listed as "Afghan Analysis", you can just click on that if you would like to read it.

On the other hand, you may just prefer to watch this guy having a really bad day:

No comments: