Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Holiday Season!

As some of you know, I am in the process of moving so I will be putting down the pen -er key board, for a few days until I get settled in the new haunts.

In the meanwhile, I sincerely hope you will start the Holiday Season happy and successful and that continues for you all season.

The holidays are, as much as anything else, a time to be kind to our family, our friends, and to everyone. So be friendly and tolerant and smile, even at Democrats, Liberals and most Progressives.

I don't know how you feel about it but I really do believe in the old saying "To give is better than to receive". I know it sounds corny but I have always found that giving, even something very small, when rewarded by a simple smile, is more than worth it. You might try it this year and see for yourself.

OK, I've done the message thing and hope when I come back in a few days I will find you all well and happy.



Live Long and Prosper......

No comments: