Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Congress Representatives call of Holder to go –Finally!

As any of you who have been following my blogs are probably well aware, I am no fan of our Attorney General. I think he is a liar, he is incompetent and he is politically motivated in a Department which should have no political motivations –the United States Department of Justice.
Well, it seems this “Fast and Furious” scandal has finally started getting the attention of Congress. As of this writing, there are 17 Congressional Representatives who are calling for his resignation. Another Representative had written to the President and asked for a Special Prosecutor to investigate Eric Holders involvement in the operation. The Representatives have written to Holder and have pointed out that he is either lying to Congress, or he incompetent (I think it’s both) and should immediately resign.

I can not imagine Eric Holder having class enough to step down, nor do I think the President will ask for his resignation, at least at this point. As the scandal investigation by Congress progresses and more evidence is uncovered (and I am sure it will) I think the pressure will increase. Since the President is going into an election cycle, this kind of publicity will hurt him. So, I think we can look for Mr. Holder to resign after the first of the year……

Live Long and Prosper....

No comments: