Monday, February 6, 2012

Talking Points for a Monkey Brain Day

Well, just not in the mood to blog today so I thought I would just dash off a few lines and see where it leads.

I sent Newt Gingrich a short message -I told him that humor works better than negativity. I suggested he do a funny political ad for a change. Make fun of Obama or Romney -or even himself. I'll bet it would go viral and be far for effective then the negative and complaining ads we are all getting so tired of....

Obama says he does not want to attack Iran. He wants diplomacy to work. I sure can understand that but I think all this "diplomacy" has not done much except give Iran 3 years to spread out, hide and harden it's nuc sites. I'm sure they are happy with the diplomatic approach...

Occupy Wall Street got tossed out of a Washington DC Park where they have been camped for months. I'm glad. We have a right to protest in this country -a right we believe was given to us by God Almighty, but we do not have a right to occupy parks and businesses, destroy private property or use violence (like throwing rocks and petrol bombs). While I can understand some of the message and even sympathize with it, I can not support the methods. I think the politically correct amongst our politicians have been far to slow in cracking down on these Occupy protesters.

The Giants won Super Bowl. Congratulations New York! I was pulling for Brady and the Patriots (how can you oppose that name?), but it was a great game and the Giants earned every bit of that win.

I made my Jambalaya for the Superbowl Game and I have to say it came out just purrfectt. I love Jambalaya. Oh, for those not familiar with this delicacy, it is a Cajun Dish from New Orleans with all kinds of things mixed in -shrimp, chicken, sausage, rice, tomato, bell pepper,. onion, celery, garlic and a little cayenne pepper  -and it is just great......


Well, time to run to the store and have a small stroke from seeing how much groceries have gone up this month. Got to get a treat or two for the dog -and maybe some small little decadent pleasure for his master.....

Live Long and Prosper....

No comments: