Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012 –The End?

 
Well, today is the long awaited end of the world. I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You for following all these poor missives of mine over the past few years and to say Good bye. 

OK, now that that’s out of the way, what have you got planned for Christmas? I’m planning on making a great big Christmas dinner. The turkey came out so well at Thanksgiving that my friends have asked me to do another one for Christmas day. In my family we always had turkey for Thanksgiving, Standing Rib for Christmas and Ham for New Years, but if everyone wants turkey –it works for me.

I love Christmas time and the whole “being nice to each other” thing. I run around saying “Merry Christmas!” and smiling and tipping my hat to women. It makes people feel good. It also lulls my friends into a false sense of security. It really throws them off when my “Scrooge” reappears in January…

Well, hope you enjoy the End of the World and have a Merry Christmas….
 



Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: