Saturday, December 8, 2012

I’m Taking a Break

Hey guys, I want to thank you all for the wonderful support you've shown my poor little blog this past year!



I’m taking a break for a couple of days to work on my book, walk the dog, catch up on TV re-runs and engage in some HAMIC (horizontally adjusted mind drifting imagination cultivation).
 

I also intend to get into the "Holiday Spirits" –you know, like making a study of the fine art of Eggnog preparation and consumption and finally deciding once and for all which is the better winter fortification –Hot Buttered Rum or Rum Toddy….


Never fear, however, I shall return – by Tuesday….
Oh, I will also devote some time watching the Army-Navy Game today --need I say it? Go Navy!!!
Update: Navy beat Army 17-13! That's the 11th time in a row now. Congrats Midshipmen!

Merry Christmas to all!
Enjoy the Holiday Season!



 Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: