Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Book is just something fun....

I’d like to announce that my newest book, “One Liners, Quotes and Insults for Every Occasion” has been published and is available on Amazon.com in both paperback and downloadable EBook formats.

It is always nice to have just the right thing to say depending on the situation. It doesn’t matter if it’s some inspirational quote, or a toast, some lighthearted observation or even an insult delivered in good humor. Having the right one liner, quote or short joke can be just the thing to make the occasion enjoyable and memorable.

Over the years I have done a lot of speaking, both public and in meetings, and I’ve been called on to give a lot of toasts. I found it valuable to be able to inject a little humor at just the right moment by having a clever line or two ready. So, when I read or heard a good one liner, or quote, or a funny short joke, a humorous toast or even a good natured insult, I started jotting them down and collecting them.

I decided to organize them and put them in a book so that you too could have a place to turn when you wanted just the right thing to say. And even if you don’t have many occasions to use them, you’ll get a good giggle or laugh just reading through the list. Some are old and have been around since Mosses and some are brand new, either way they’ll bring a smile.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have over the years.



Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: