Tuesday, November 25, 2014

How Would You Like to be in a Murder Mystery?

I am in the middle of writing a sequel to my mystery novel “French Quarter Vendetta”. This story, entitled “The Bourbon Street Murders” is about a serial killer staulking tourists on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. I naturally brought many of the main characters back from the first book, but I need to create a few new characters for this story.
   

When possible I like to use some of the traits, accents and other characteristics of real people. I find that it helps lend authenticity, believability and sometimes even a little humor to help round out the story.

If you’d like to be included in the story and have one of these characters based on some of your personal characteristics or traits, just drop me an email ( ggraybill7@msn.com ) . You can even create a suggested name (I don’t use real names).

As I said, I am currently early in the project (completed 2 of an estimated 10 chapters) so the sooner you email me the more likely I’ll be able to use your character.


Some of the characters I am going to build include: A cartel drug enforcer, a tough Narcotics Sergeant, a rich but eccentric lady, a bar owner and a slightly crazy clown that makes balloon animals for kids in Jackson Square.


Thanks and have a great day.






Today’s Reflection:
Some days it’s just not worth chewing through the straps…


Live Long and Prosper…

No comments: