Friday, February 20, 2015

My newest novel, "French Quarter Vendetta"

I'd like to tell you about my newest novel, "French Quarter Vendetta". I'm quite proud of it. 



It's a good old fashioned murder mystery set in New Orleans. I can't tell you how much fun I had writing it.

I used New Orleans as the as the setting because it has the perfect atmosphere for a good mystery.

I've spent a lot of time there over the years. I really love it there, especially the "Vieux Carre", or French Quarter. It is a city that takes pride in being a place of fun times, good food and good company. And, for me, it has lived up to that reputation very well. 

-As they say in 'Nawlens:  
"Laissez les bons temps rouler"  
("Let the good times roll") 

Getting back to the book, here's a little bit from the promo  for the book: 
French Quarter Vendetta is an old fashioned ‘Who-done-it.’ Set in historic, fun loving New Orleans, the plot untangles a tale of murder, mystery, betrayal and jealousy. Follow along as Lieutenant James “Gator” McNeal and his team wade through a list of suspects that include a Union President, a State Senators wife, a jealous mistress, a spoiled stepson, an ambitious assistant, a union ‘thug’ and even a street kid and two-bit drug dealer. Along the way you’ll run into a strange, cryptic vision, the power of a gris-gris bag and even a Voodoo Curse. You won’t be able to put it down until the very end when Gator brings everyone together and reveals “Who-done-it”.



"French Quarter Vendetta" is is available now on Amazon.com in both print and download formats (the download version is only $2.99!)
I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

And watch for my next murder mystery "The Bourbon Street Murders" due for release soon.


OK, that's it.. make it a great day!


Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: