Saturday, April 11, 2015

I don't Wanna


I ran across this little poem on the internet. I don’t know who wrote it, but it sure reminded me of me. I thought it might just remind you of you too –and you might get a little kick out of it…
 

I Don't Wanna

I don't wanna do the dishes
I don't wanna do the wash
I sprinkled clothes a week ago
And now my iron is lost!!


I don't wanna rattle pots
I don't wanna rattle pans
I see the mail light flashin'
I wanna chat with friends!!


Oh the tables need some dustin'
and the floor could sure be mopped
But I know if I get started
there'll be no place to stop


The closets are so full
things are falling off the shelves
I wish for cleaning fairies
and magic little elves.


They could sprinkle fairy dust
and twitch their little nose
The windows would be sparkling
I would have no dirty clothes


Oh I know that I'm just dreamin'
My head is in the sky
I must cook that meat that's greying
and bake that apple pie


Guess I need a bath
Doggy needs attention
Oh.. the other way around I mean
my brain is in suspension


I am runnin' round in circles
I am gettin' nothin' done,
I keep thinking of my web
I am missing all the fun!!!


Well I know I'm not addicted
though I hear that all the time
But I guess this stuff can wait on me
Cause Today I'll Be On Line!!!





Today's Reflection:
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, ... it doesn't matter. - Mark Twain


Live Long and Prosper...


 

No comments: