Monday, November 23, 2015

A Way to Support Our Troops

Here's a program I wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about.

On my weekly stop at the grocery store I discovered that Marie Callender's is running a program to help support the troops. If you buy one of their products with a USO logo on the box, you will find a code on the back. Just enter that code on line and they will donate Fifty Cents to the USO.

That's it. They don't ask for your personal information or sign you up to start getting a bunch of junk email or anything like that. Just enter the code on line and they'll make the donation. The program runs through 1/29/16 and the goal is to raise $300,000.00.

Well, I like Marie Callender's frozen dinners from time to time, and now I can enjoy an easy meal and do something to help out our troops at the same time. It's a win - win scenario. 

The USO is a great organization. I am very glad to see someone going out of their way to support it. I'm hoping by passing the info along to you today, we can raise a little more cash for a very good cause.

Y'all have a great day now, 'ya hear?








Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: