Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I feel safer now...


A friend forwarded this letter to me in an email and I thought you all would enjoy it too.


Subj: I now feel safe


The older we get the wiser we become. 


We've disconnected our home alarm system and quit our candy-ass-Neighborhood-Watch. 
Bought two Pakistani flags on eBay and raised them in the front yard, one at each corner, plus a black flag of ISIS in the center. 

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7

I've never felt safer and we're saving $49.95 a month.

I don't know who wrote it, but I think I'd like to buy them a drink. .










Today's Reflection:

Life would be a lot better if there were piƱatas placed strategically throughout the day.

Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: