Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Things you'd like to say at work...

I'm retired now, except for my writing of course. but here are a few things I would have liked to have said at work: 

I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

How about never? Is never good for you?

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

I'll try being nicer if you will try being smarter.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

I don't work here, I'm a consultant.

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you are saying.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

Thank you, we are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you are an artist.




Today's Reflection:
I never understood wanting to be on 'The Cutting Edge'. I always found it better to be sitting back directing the blade.
-Gary Graybill, 1986

Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: