Sunday, September 18, 2016

Words from Famous Women


"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country."
Elayne Boosler


"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Hedy Lamarr


"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman."
Maryon Pearson


"I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night."
Marie Corelli


"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
Gilda Radner


"Our struggle today is not to have a female Einstein get appointed as an assistant professor. It is for a woman schlemiel to get as quickly promoted as a male schlemiel."
Bella Abzug


"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
Katharine Hepburn


"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want
anything done, ask a woman."
Margaret Thatcher


"Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths."
Baroness Edith Summerskill


"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?"
Linda Ellerbee


"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house."
Zsa Zsa Gabor 


Today's Reflection:
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.


Live Long and Prosper....


No comments: