Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ever wanted to be a character in a book?

As I am sure you know by now, I write murder mysteries. I'm doing a series set down in New Orleans and am now finishing up my fifth one. It is entitled "Murder: Bayou Style"
I have already started the outline and research for the next one (the working title is "Death on the Riverboat Moira"). It's a story that has Gator and his team try to solve the murder of a man found slumped over a card table in the Riverboats main lounge with a dagger in his back and holding three Aces and a Queen.

When possible I like to use some of the traits, accents and other characteristics of real people. I find that it helps lend authenticity, believability and sometimes even a little humor to help round out the story.

If you’d like to be included in the story and have one of these characters based on some of your personal characteristics or traits, just drop me an email ( ggraybill7@msn.com ) . You can even create a suggested name (I don’t use real names).


Be warned however, I can not guarantee what character you'll wind up as -hero, villain, street musician, bar tender.... who knows? It'll just have to be a chance you take....

 


Thanks and y'all have a Blessed Day now, Hear?...


For Margaret: 
Here’s a YouTube clip from Zulu with captions of the lyrics to that great song the British troops are singing as the Zulu’s make that final attack.




Today’s Reflection:
Some days it’s just not worth chewing through the straps…


Live Long and Prosper…

No comments: