Thursday, June 29, 2017

What You Don't Want to Hear in Surgery...

Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
*
Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
*
Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
*
Hand me that... uh... that uh... thingie...
*
Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
*
Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this
stuff before?
*
There go the lights again...
*
Ya' know... there's big money in kidneys... and this
guy's got two of 'em.
*
Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
*
Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing
my concentration off.
*
What's this doing here?
*
I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
*
That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
*
Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
*
Sterile, shcmerle. The floor's clean, right?
*
OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a
freak of nature.
*
Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
*
Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
*
What do you mean, "You want a divorce"!
*
FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
*
Rats! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
*
Isn't this the one with the really lousy insurance?







Today's Reflection:
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them..
.


Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: