Friday, November 25, 2011

A Very Happy Holiday Season to You & Yours!

My computer is still in need of major surgery and I am not sure when I will be back on the blog production line regularly again - I'm sorry, but thank you to those who have sent those nice emails.

I did manage to get it running long enough to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!

This time of year is a very special one. I think sometimes we all get lost in the anticipation of good cooking and nice presents -but the season is much more than that. It is a time of reflection and renewal. A time to spend with your friends, family and loved ones. I was able to spend the last few years of thier lives with my Mother and Father and I will always be thankful for that. These last few years I have had a "very special friend" that I have been able to enjoy the season with and it has truly given me some happiness and joy. Time passes fast, much too fast, and we often forget how lucky we are to have those close to us.

This is the season for Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Men. That means being a little more tolerant, patient and understanding. Take the time to smile at a stranger - it will be returned more often than not -and even if it isn't, it will still make you feel better.

I truly hope you all have some time to spend with your family and friends and that your holiday season is a very happy one.

Merry Christmas to us, one and all! -and if you don't celibrate Christmas, have a Merry Holiday Season anyway!

Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: