Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The 16 Worst Country Songs...

1. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

2. You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

3. I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart

4. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You

5. She Got The Gold Mine and I Got The Shaft

6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do
Miss Him

7. I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life

8. Drop-Kick Me Jesus Through The Goalposts Of Life

9. Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone

10. If You Don't Leave Me Alone I'll Go And Find
Someone Else Who Will

11. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger

12. I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm
Waiting In Your Welfare Line

13. I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me.

14. My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field While Your
Dear John Was Breaking My Heart.

15. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight Because I'm
Afraid She'd Win.

16. They May Put Me In Prison But They Can't Stop My
Face From Breaking Out





Today's Reflection::
7 out of 10 Americans agreed that the nation is headed in the wrong direction. The 3 that thought differently were Pelosi, Reed and Obama!








Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: