Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Orleans and My Next Book

I am happy to report that I am in the process of putting the final touches on my new novel, "French Quarter Vendetta"
It's a good old fashioned murder mystery set in New Orleans. I can't tell you how much fun I have been having writing it.

I chose New Orleans as the as the setting because I've spent a lot of time there over the years . I really love it there, especially the "Vieux Carre", or French Quarter. It is a city that takes pride in being a place of fun times, good food and good company. And, for me, it has lived up to that reputation very well. 

-As they say in 'Nawlens:  
"Laissez les bons temps rouler" ("Let the good times roll") 

Getting back to the book, here's a little bit from the promo that is being readied for the books release: 
French Quarter Vendetta is an old fashioned ‘Who-done-it.’ Set in historic, fun loving New Orleans, the plot untangles a tale of murder, mystery, betrayal and jealousy. Follow along as Lieutenant James “Gator” McNeal and his team wade through a list of suspects that include a Union President, a State Senators wife, a jealous mistress, a spoiled stepson, an ambitious assistant, a union ‘thug’ and even a street kid and two-bit drug dealer. Along the way you’ll run into a strange, cryptic vision, the power of a gris-gris bag and even a Voodoo Curse. You won’t be able to put it down until the very end when Gator brings everyone together and reveals “Who-done-it”.


"French Quarter Vendetta" is set for release Labor Day weekend. 
I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed creating it.

OK, that's it.. make it a great day!

Live Long and Prosper... (really)


No comments: