Thursday, April 9, 2015

Check out my murder mystery, "French Quarter Vendetta".

Check out my murder mystery,  
"French Quarter Vendetta"
I'm quite proud of it. 



Instead of my telling you about it, I thought I'd just include the latest Customer Review from Amazon.com:


5.0 out of 5 stars Hey Lieutenant, Hey Cousin... 
January 28, 2015

By mysin

Format: Kindle Edition


"I fell in love with James "Gator" McNeal as he and his staff of detectives untangle the web of jealously, betrayal and murder of a State Senator in the French Quarter. Who doesn't love New Orleans? Gator is the son of a Irishman and a beautiful Cajun woman and the lead detective when the body of State Senator Adam Dupree is found in his hotel room by his secretary. Follow all the twists and turns as he tracks down every lead and every lie to find the truth. What is New Orleans without superstitions, a Voodoo curse and the power of the gris-gris. Gary Graybill has written a winner in my book. Yes there are a few missing words that the proofer missed, under ten I think, I for I'm, but not enough to take away a whole star. I thoroughly enjoyed French Quarter Vendetta and hope to read more of Gators exploits as a New Orleans detective. I did look for another James Gator McNeal story and find this is the first."

Let's have some mood music!




-As they say in 'Nawlens:  
"Laissez les bons temps rouler"  
("Let the good times roll") 




"French Quarter Vendetta" is is available now on Amazon.com in both print and download formats (the download version is only $2.99!)
I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

And my next Murder Mystery 
"The Bourbon Street Murders"
has been released and is avialable in both paperback and Kindle formats! 

Y'all have a great day now, hear! 

Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: