Monday, June 12, 2017

My Way....

My all time, bar none, favorite singer is Frank Sinatra.

Now don't panic, today's blog is not just another salute to a talented individual. 

Today's blog is about life. 

We all have good days and bad days, good relationships and bad relationships, good experiences and bad experiences. It doesn't matter. 

What matters is how we deal with the things that go on in our lives.

Frank has a unique way of singing a song that can get right to the emotion of something and make you think. In one song he can make you smile, laugh, and cry and walk away feeling a little better about yourself.

From time to time, I'm going to put some of his songs in my blog that have those qualities for me. I want to share them with you.

They won't mean the same to you as they do to me. They'll remind you of your own life and experiences. 

I hope that by the end of the song you'll be sharing that little tear and little smile with me....





















Today's Reflection:
Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.




Live Long and Prosper...


No comments: